- Cook the zucchini, celery, and chicken in water with salt & pepper for about an hour.
- Place the onion in a sauce pan and add the zucchini and celery from the first pot. (The zucchini and celery should be soft.) Take out the chicken, cut into small pieces, and add to the pan.
- Cook for 20 minutes (or until onions are fully cooked), adding liquid regularly from the first pot so the chicken does not become dry.
- Mix the crepe ingredients together until it becomes a smooth batter.
- Coat a small pan with 3 seconds of Pam and add 1/6 of the crepe mixture. Cook for 30 to 60 seconds on each side, or until golden. Form 6 crepes using 3 seconds of Pam per crepe.
- Stuff the crepes to form 6 blintzes.
2 blintzes count as 1 main.