- Beat the egg and use it to coat the eggplant slices.
- Cover the eggplant with cornflake crumbs.
- Coat a silver foil coated cookie sheet with 6 seconds of Pam and place the eggplant on it. Coat the eggplant with another 3 seconds of Pam.
- Preheat oven to 350 and bake for 20 minutes.
- Coat a pan with 3 seconds of Pam and add the ground beef. Crumble the beef with a fork until it is browned (to avoid clumping).
- Add the tomato sauce, garlic powder, soy sauce, mustard, and basil. Mix.
- Cover 4 slices of eggplant with ground beef and layer them with another piece of eggplant and then again with beef.
- Cover the pan and bake on 350 for 30 minutes.
Makes 4 servings. Each serving counts as 1 main & 1 side.