- Coat a pan with 3 seconds of Pam and add the chicken.
- Mix the tomato puree, balsamic vinegar, garlic, and soy sauce in a bowl.
- Add the chicken and coat all the pieces well.
- Refrigerate, covered, and let marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Place a piece of chicken on a skewer and then a piece of onion, tomato, pepper, and repeat.
- Grill on medium for 12 minutes or more, turning regularly.
- Brush some marinade on the kabobs halfway through cooking.
If you are allowed all the ingredients in this recipe, or you were advised you may have any group 2 recipe, this recipe is allowed on your diet.