- Pound the chicken cutlets thinly.
- Simmer the onion in a pan with water for 15 minutes or until golden.
- Add the bag of cabbage, adding hot water as needed.
- Simmer for another 20 minutes or until soft and cooked.
- Add the pastrami and simmer for another 10 minutes.
- Add the soy sauce and spices.
- Add the chicken and cook for another 20 minutes.
If you are allowed all the ingredients in this recipe, or you were advised you may have any group 2 recipe, this recipe is allowed on your diet.