- Heat a frying pan on a medium flame.
- Coat with 3 seconds of Pam.
- Add the chicken and garlic and fry until the chicken is fully cooked (approximately 5 minutes).
- In a pot, steam the broccoli in 1/4 cup of water.
- Add the water chestnuts and bamboo shoots.
- Add the chicken garlic mixture, soy sauce, and brown sugar to the broccoli mixture.
- In a small bowl, dissolve the corn starch in 1 tsp. of water and add the chicken. Mix.
- Heat the entire dish on a medium flame until the sauce starts to thicken lightly or it begins to boil.
Counts as a one pot dinner