- Mix the chicken cubes with soy sauce and garlic powder and set aside.
- Coat a pan with 5 seconds of Pam and add the mushrooms, onion, and celery.
- Cook on a high flame for 10 minutes, mixing constantly. (The mushrooms and onion will be soft, the celery will still be crunchy.)
- Pour the vegetables into a parchment lined tin and set aside.
- Place the chicken mixture in the frying pan and cook on high for 5 to 10 minutes or until done.
- Add the chicken mixture to the vegetables and serve.
Unlimited on the lean protein diet